Damilano Barolo Lecinquevigne
FROM THE PRODUCER:
- 100% Nebbiolo
- Vineyard LocationCastellero (Barolo), La Cavourrina (Grinzane Cavour), Ravera (Novello)
- Elevation200 – 230 m a.s.l.
- Vines Planted30 – 50 years
- SoilCalcareous and clay
- Vinification15 days at 28° to 30 C in stainless steel tanks. Temperature controlled maceration for 10 days
- Aging ProcessLarge Oak Barrels 20 to 100 hl for 10 months. 4 months in bottle
- TASTING NOTES
- ColorRuby red with orange reflections
- BouquetThe bouquet is intense with tertiarynotes of rose, leather, tobacco, and emerging notes of violet.
- FlavorThe taste is ampleand embracing, with a soft, persistent finish.
- PairingsBarolo Lecinquevigne is perfect with red and braised meat, game and aged cheese
- Alcohol Content14,5%
October – 2018
“Very pretty 2014 with orange-peel, leather, spice and plum character. Medium body, firm tannins and a juicy finish. Drink or hold.”